Thursday, September 25, 2008

Curious Adventures

I have become a cartoonist in the last two days. It started when I needed to design some super hero characters for my sister's web site. She wants a comic book theme. It couldn't have been anything simple. So now I'm attempting to draw comic book characters. The ones I have tend to look more like Betty and Veronica mixed with Betty Boop. I like them, though. I have the sketches ready to go and now I'm getting them into a digital format and making them beautiful with color and shading. I was sketching my super hero characters (all female and quite cute) at work last night and I think people liked them so far. We will buy the domain space www.curiousadventures.com once the designs are ready. So keep an eye out and tell me what you think of the characters so far. [will post ASAP]

No comments: