Friday, January 9, 2009

My Dad got my computer up and running. I'm going to start working on a site for my sister's photography and photo editing. We sat down and planned out how we want it to look and what we want it to do, drew it all up on paper. Now I just have to make it beautiful and digital.

I have found some good Web site building help sites. This one is my favorite. http://www.tutvid.com/ The guy shows you how to do all the steps in Flash. Not only that, he goes slowly enough and anticipates possible confusion that he explains as he goes. I want to learn the sparkly letter technique (because my sister wants that on her site) and the scrolling pictures technique (because it's awesome). And now my laptop should be running super fast so I can actually do things on it without waiting an entire minute between each click.

Itching to get to work.

No comments: